2. MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES ON THIS WEBSITE
Through the drop-down menu that appears the first time you enter our website, or by following the indications in this policy, you can accept, reject and manage the cookies we use.
3. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are several types of cookies
- Depending on who manages and uses them, they are differentiated as follows:
- Own Cookies: are those that are sent to your browser from our servers or web domains, and therefore we use them.
- Third party cookies: those sent from a server or web domain not directly managed by us, but by a third party entity (e.g. Google services) that also uses them.
Please note that, in the case of using third-party cookies, if the cookie configuration system of this website does not allow you to avoid them, once accepted by the user, you will have to delete them from the browser options you use, or through the systems established by the third party itself.
- Depending on the time they are active:
- Session cookies: they allow us to identify the user during the live session, which means that they are stored and are only valid for the duration of an active session, that is, during your visit to the web, without any of them remaining on your device.
- Persistent cookies: they remain on your device and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. These cookies stop working after a specific date.
- According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: improve navigation and the proper functioning of the web.
- Customization cookies: allow access to the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria.
- Analysis Cookies: allow us to measure and statistically analyze the number of users and how they use the service provided to improve our offer.
- Advertising or behavioral cookies: they allow us to analyze Internet browsing habits to display advertising related to your browsing profile.
4. HOW CAN YOU MODIFY COOKIES?
Among the most common browsers:
- Firefox: Options “Privacy settings “Tracking” to tell websites that I do not want to be tracked
- Chrome: Chrome menu “Settings” “Show advanced options” “Privacy” “Content settings” “Block cookies by default”.
- Safari: Preferences “Privacy “Block Cookies
- Explorer: Tools “Internet Options” – Privacy “Settings” – move the slider all the way up to block all cookies or all the way down to allow all cookies, then click OK.
By blocking cookies completely, you may prevent certain websites from displaying correctly.
5. WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE ON THIS WEBSITE?
Specifically on our website we use the following types of cookies:
|NAME||OWNER||DURATION||TYPE AND PURPOSE|